Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Just for Fun

It was too cold to go out to take photos today, but I want to stick with my commitment to myself to add something to this blog everyday.
I took photos in the room I'm huddled in today...the warm room.

 I like my wall art to be images of  places I've enjoyed and would like to again
I'm testing the philosophy:
 "What you focus on is what you get"

 Artichoke from my sister-in-law, Virginia's garden
Book of Prayers from my sister, DJ
Parties book from my sister-in-law, Charlie
Camelot the Kennedy Years from friend Jackie


 A piazza in Rome I've been to with sister, Lanora and daughter, Jennifer
Painting by Lloyd, brother-in-law of my brother-in-law, Mike

 Posted inside the door of my "guest room"...a Murphy bed closet

 From a Renoir Poster picked up in Paris in 1985

 Bridge over the Seine, Paris

 Christmas present from a Monterey hotel from my meeting planner days with the League of California Cities.
I have several different fish from several Christmas's.

 Celtic Cross from Sister-in-Law, Charlie
She got in in Texas

 Bought on Amalfi Coast, Italy on a trip with Jude and Jennifer

 Paris restaurant scenes decoupaged onto a small table...see the brush strokes!


Random Shots from a Jimmy Kimmel show 











 



I think I should go back to taking nature photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments