Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Today We Learn What I Did Yesterday



Taking photos on my front porch while waiting for Jen to pick me up to go to Jacey's pageant ..Saturday, 12/8, Hilton, Sacramento

 



 Another pageant participant...To cut down on the creepy element, you have to buy a $20.00 photo pass to take pictures of your participant only during competition.  So I got my photos outside the room.

 Went for a walk during a break.  I can still be awed by nature's colors.








 

This piece is well worth the 15 mintues spent watching to see; Santa Cruz, American culture, cars, fashion and Sexism in 1955.







 Waiting for results is difficult

But worth the wait!

There she goes...Miss America