Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Thursday and Friday...Visit From Betty...Always Fun



 To Tower Theater on Thursday afternoon to see, Anna Karenina;
I've spent a more painful 2 hours, but that was 33 years ago when Clay was born.

On to the Crocker for more fun.

http://www.crockerartmuseum.org/art-1470832785/upcoming-exhibitions/691-american-chronicles-the-art-of-norman-rockwell

 


 
I love Rockwell's, Americana, so was very excited to see the quite extensive exhibition.

Friday to Arden Fair Mall
 We were at the mall when we heard the dreadful news of the  school shootings



 Beverages for everyone's tastes at BevMo

On to the movies to see Lincoln
A movie to see and see again
I felt like I was watching Lincoln, not an actor playing Lincoln

I took this photo just because I needed something light-hearted about then

 Thai Basil on J Street for a late lunch
I love their take on Thai food
http://www.thaibasilrestaurant.com/ 

Home for a brief nap and then to the Cathedral of the Blessed Sacramento for the Christmas Concert



After concert we drove to the fabulous 40's to see Christmas lights.
Most were tasteful to match the neighborhood, like the home the Reagan's lived in while he was Governor
 


 And then there was this fun yard!


I was glad we had a full day planned, as I would have watched  endless hours of TV from Connecticut and that helps no one.
Good Bless Us All and Especially Those Grieving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments