Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Monday, December 17, 2012

College...Electorial and Otherwise


Dec. 17. 2 p.m. ELECTORAL COLLEGE _ California Electoral College will meet in the Assembly Chambers at the State Capitol, casting the state's 55 electoral votes for President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden



  and Great Nephew, Stefan Bright graduated from University of North Texas
Congratulations all around!

 This tenacious shrub survived 5 days of pounding wind and rain; then another storm.

 Front Door - wreath from Jude

 Birthday Present from The Cookmans

 Another tiny flower that when I photograph looks like cotton candy; melting.

 Even lite rail is dressed for the season

 It's camellia season in Sacramento


 It's raining again.
 Fortunately I don't have to leave my warm and dry home, today.

Rain or shine our fountain flows........