Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Monday, December 10, 2012

Fifteen Days Until Christmas or 14 for me since we celebrate on Christmas Eve!

 



 So I was wrong a few weeks ago when I said the rose garden would be pruned by the end of 
October and that the wedding season was over in Capitol Park.  These pictures were taken on Sunday, 12/9.


 Most of the roses look like these; dying before they can open.

 Brings back old memories; not the bench, but the television station.


  Love this dress for a December wedding, with jacket and the touches of red are just right.



 
  




Peace on Earth

1 comment:

  1. As usual, wonderful photos. The colors are so vibrant. Jude's garden is beautiful and Miss America is looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments