Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Was Wonderful; Birthday? I'm Grateful to Have Another




Sister-in-law Charlie found greenery and flowers in the yard and made lovely autumn arrangements for our 
Thanksgiving Gathering.

"Gather" one of my favorite words and things to do with those I love
Charlie brought me this banner for my front door.




 Pearly Present from the Philippines from Clay, Janyll and Kaylie

Janyll, Libby (Jack), Jacey and Kaylie...daughter-in-law, niece, granddaughter, granddaughter




View from my front porch today

Confluence - Daily Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments