Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Long Walk

Needed to pick up package at post office and go to bank; fortunately it was a great day for a walk.
 Just in case you didn't know, the old post office at 7th and I is no longer a post office;
the relocated post office is at
5th and J in the Downtown Mall. 

If you haven't figured it out....I love color!
















Confluence Detail of the Day


2 comments:

  1. You find beauty all around you and capture it visually. I never thought of Sacramento as a beautiful city until I began seeing your photos. (Not that I have ever been there!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sacramento like most cities has it's beautiful and then no so beautiful parts. I focus on the pretty parts.

      Delete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments