Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Cyber Monday Involved No Shopping

Going to dentist on lite rail. Rails are not usually in pretty parts of the city, 
but still there are always glimpses of beauty and here are my mine


This isn't  pretty; but it is informative

 Waiting at the 16th Street Station
It pays to look up and not down or straight ahead at this station

Drooping roses outside dental office.  I had to hold it up to see it's pretty face

 Waiting to go home at Mather/ Mills Station
I'm careful about who I take pictures of, but sometimes I can sneak in a colorful tee shirt.



 I have several more trips to dentist in next few weeks, so I'm going to keep an eye on what this bud turns out to be. 
The stump looked like a combination of several animals.  
I took up photography too late in life to do much squatting to get close ups of things close to the ground. 
 
 Memorial - I assume someone died here.

 Across street from rail station - abandoned Taco Bell, but right next to building in it's parking lot is this beautiful tree.



Back on my block



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments