Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Lunch, Friday Night Lights - Elk Grove Thundering Herd

Friday: Walking to meet a friend for lunch.

 

 Walking Home from Lunch

Clay and Kaylie came by, picked me up and we watched Jacey cheer
the last football game of the season..
Ponderosa vs. Elk Grove. 
Elk Grove won 41 to 0.
It was Kaylie's first football game; she looked at the scoreboard
at the end of the game
and said, "it's 41 degrees Celsius."
She was quickly advised that was the score, not the temperature.

"The loss comes after Ponderosa defeated Sheldon 49-46 last week.
With the win the Thundering Herd extended their winning streak to three games."

Team lost, but I won; getting to spend time with my children and granddaughters.


Ponderosa High School Homecoming 2012