Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wine Tasting with Friends - Enjoying the Beauty of the Earth


Coffee on the front porch

Going to Amador and El Dorado Counties with Ruby and family

South on Latrobe at El Dorado Hills
Through the car window











 Ruby's daughter is an expert on cheese.  We had delicious
cheeses, meat, melon and bread with white wine. 


Taking pictures of each other




  This is Ruby






More of the daycation (as Ruby calls it)
tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my blog link.. you might want to fix the link tho, it is not working... loved our day together yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ruby. I changed the link. I think it's working now.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments