Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sutter Creek on Sunday







 




 



 
Sutter Creek Inn
A Bed and Breakfast where Mom and I stayed after
she mentioned staying in a B&B was on her "bucket" list
Though I don't think that term was in the vernacular in 1997
 



  

 



 

 











 
 At the Cheese Shop



 Back to Sacramento


A Gift from Ruby
 Thanks for the day and the Lavender Flower soap

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome! So glad you could come with us.. you took some glorious photos... wish my camera could capture such images... of course a lot has to do with the eye of the picture taker *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments