Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Walking to Beers Books Store - 10th and S Streets

 At Burgers and Brew
Bacon, Blue Cheese Burger
Arrogant Bastard Ale

 Spring is Bursting Out All Over

 Gate is interesting but what caught my eye was the dratted
pizza deliver- only flyer placed everywhere by an entrepreneurial soul
That would be ok but it's not actually pizza you'd want to eat....how do I know this?
Because I've ordered one!

  Weeds

 There are millions of azaleas and camellias blooming in Sacramento now and still I can't resist capturing one now and then.

 This is a residential neighborhood, but I like that the old sign was kept here

 The primroses are planted in planters scattered throughout a rather large amount of sidewalk in front of the California Community College building
It's a colorful  way to break up all that concrete



 I always enjoy the picture within a picture, created from the reflections.





  
 Isn't it interesting how passerby's get as much of the benefit of a garden as the gardener
Thank goodness for gardeners
 

 
 Almost to Beers Book store.  
Who knew there was a car dealership at 11th and S?
Who knew there were still small bookstore?


Heading back home
 Old Ironsides is not home, but I did have to pass it again
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments