Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Soggy, Grey First Day of Spring

Walking to State Capitol for Agriculture Day on the west end of the capitol

 At Community Garden



 

 13th and N Street
This man asked me if I would take his picture
Sure, I said...





 







 
























 Friend Jone works for Food and Agriculture Committee

 Jone was the prima ballerina for the Sacramento Ballet
She still holds herself like a dancer
She didn't know I was there, had spotted her and was taking her photo



Going home
 



 





 





5 comments:

  1. You are such a talented photographer! I try, but my hands shake and well my camera is a basic aim and shoot and does not always take the best photos. Anyway, don't you love how pretty everything looks after the rain??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I am honored! Liz, you are the most wonderful friend -- and have been all 38+/- years of our friendship!

    Love,
    Jone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love it. And sometimes I like how the photos turn out when the sun has decided not to come out for the day....a more melancholy kind of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos. Sacramento has such beautiful trees and flowers. The colors are so vibrant. Nice to see the photos of Jone.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments