Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm heading out soon for my walk
with the goal of today's photos being 
fresh and  new...no flowers, trees, churches, old houses
Wonder what I'll see?

Here's what I reaffirmed
My neighborhood has trees, flowers, homes and churches
And that why I love it.

This is what I saw today
It was a short walk
I'll capture more on another day




 Laboratory of State Air Resources


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your walk. I may attempt one later, but these meds.. grrr... but I did some chores and that was a work out for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments