Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Have My Extra, Yet Vital Appendage Back; A Working Camera

Walking in the neighborhood on a beautiful Sunday afternoon





  Can you see the guy up at the top with lots of hair, deep set eyes and a bulbous nose?

 Here he is again with more of a duck tail hairdo, sideburns and dark glasses
Under that looks like a totem 
Under totem is either two angels or from another view a dog looking to the right, downturned ears and a black snout
To the right on the next limb it looks like a hooded-eye, big mouthed, lots of teeth prehistoric creature
Or I'm hallucinating!



All evidence to the contrary, it is still winter, but not today or for the last week


 I can relate to the cactus garden; prickly and uniquely shaped




 
Does anyone recognize the symbol under the red slash mark?

 Tai chi...really

 Quinceañera photos on the steps of the capitol

 I'm not even tempted







Almost home

Saturday afternoon I went with the Holinsworth's to support Jacey at her pageant








 

Waiting to be seated for dinner at Chili's (Sunrise Blvd)
 
Grandson Michael and his Great Grandmother Fran

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments