Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Monday, February 4, 2013

Friday - Fullerton to Palm Springs - Saturday - FUN


Spent Thursday and Friday in Playa Del Rey with family

Mike and DJ took me to Fullerton for the Amtrak bus to Palm Springs
Visiting with Birmingham cousins for the weekend

 We visited at the Fullerton Transit Station waiting for my 6:20 bus.


Sheriff's Terrorism Squad boarding Metrolink to Oceanside

Saturday in Indio at Pat and Patti's  February home at PGA West




  Views from the balcony

Thanks for the bed/bath and hospitality, Pat and Patti


Patti, Jeannie, Kathleen, Marisa  and I
went to Palm Springs Street Fair

 





 There was something for everyone

 View from Kathleen, Jeannie and Kevin's balcony in Palm Desert at Marriott Shadow Ridge

Saturday afternoon
Belated birthday party for Don Birmingham
My camera fell into water and I didn't get any party photos
This morning (Monday) it had dried out sufficiently so that I could retrieve the pictures on it.




 Kathleen and Patti performed one of their famous skits for Don
This photo was from another occasion when they were together
I'm told being Sister Patti and Mother Kathleen are their best roles to date


 The Donald and Irene Birmingham family  card from Way Back When
If memory serves, they'd moved from Aberdeen, Washington to Redding, CA that year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments