Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Friday, February 22, 2013

Is it Winter?

Took lite rail to 29th Street Station
Walked to 29th and J for 9:30 a.m.., appointment

29th Street Station Sidewalk Art

 Sign in front of Blimpie's  

The day was so perfect I walked the 2 miles to home
 
 Sutter's Fort


 John Sutter in front of Sutter Hospital

 Pioneer Congregational Church on L across from Sutter's Fort

 Walking up Capitol Avenue between 23rd and 28th

On the alley

  Capitol Avenue (M Street) was the premier address in late 1800's until mid-50's
The further you got from M Street in either direction the small and more modest the homes





 Back on Q Street

 
  




1 comment:

  1. Looks as if it was a lovely walk, one I would have enjoyed to the fullest.. as you know I adore all the old homes. Truly wished we had looked down in your area... but life had it's own plan, so I shall make the best of it and find a way to embrace it all.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments