Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Winding down road trip - Pittsfield to Steepletop to Little Falls to Osceola and back to Little Falls


 









 

 From the bathroom at the Edna St. Vincent Millay visitor's center

















 On the Erie Canal






 Clearly I liked this scene





 Mohawk River where it meets the Erie Canal

 This reminds me of places in Italy, except this is in 
Little Falls, New York








 





 Ever present toll booths


 I was impressed with the cloud formations 
from South Carolina to New York
These are between Little Falls and Osceola, NY
 















Holy Family Catholic Church

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful pictorial expression of your trip! Thanks for making it possible for me to go via your photos.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments