Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Headed to Sacramento with a stop in Las Vegas from Albany, New York on June 8, 2013

It was either a high security alert day
or Albany New York perpetually is at high security alert
or I'm unusually suspicious looking.
After going through the whole body scan I was then patted down
below the waist front and back
then something suspicious on the back of my neck showed up,
so that was checked
Then both hands were sprayed, scanned and we waited then for the result
After that, I was cleared to go
America was safe for another day

 Leaving Albany


 Heading West







Great trip and Great to be back home

1 comment:

  1. Those are terrific photos and through a window too boot! DJ

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments