Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

This is the shrub that refuses to give up.  I've been taking photos of the flowers on this bush for months.  It's now been through
several severe storms and yet, today, it still looks like this.


and this...new buds

This years crop of oranges in the front yard.  Yard is  about the size the tree.
I can't reach a single orange and this tree doesn't produce very tasty oranges but I get good visuals all year long.


The Christmas Cactus is still hanging on to it's blooms.

Tiny little flowers on a jade plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments