Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Busy Saturday that I'm missing as I sit at home on "bed rest" for a few days...sciatia yet again.

My granddaughter, Jacey is in a pageant today, that I would have attended.


Good Luck, Jacey

and thanks to Jacey's Mom, Jennifer (my daughter), who makes it all happen.


If I were walking around Midtown today,
I'd see lots of these...

Today is very cold, I'm confined and I'd rather think about spring,
birds hatching, flowers blooming, warmth in the air.


 This nest was in the eaves of friend Nancy's home in Port Orchard, WA.


 Then, it's 'dream' on to Paris in May...




 Of course, there would be freshly made scones with my caffe, each morning

Later in the day, I'd indulge in a little bit of this..


 I'd buy a few baubles  to match my champagne and apartment


Spend a few days in Provence

 A few more days on the Amalfi Coast


 


Break bread with George
 


Back home to Sacramento to plan my next fantasy trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments