Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dr. Phil and Other Highlights of Day 3


8:00 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. was spent at The Dr. Phil Show for taping of two shows
The first was called, Paralyzing Fear..
One of the guests for that show was Royce White, drafted by Houston Rockets
but unable to play because of disabling fear of flying.  They've struck a deal to keep him  with the organization and he will be playing for the
 Rio Grande Valley Vipers
The second show was called...Did He Kill His Wife?
This show left  the audience with paralyzing fear!!!
Phones and cameras had to be left in car or you didn't get into the show, so
even  'waiting around' photos could not be taken.



I took random photos from car window, and a couple more from the rooftop pool area at the hotel.
It was another great day, but I can't show photographic evidence of that.




 Betty and her granddaughter, Anastasia
We had great dinner discussion then checked out the view
from the rooftop pool.  My distance photos did not come out well.
I'll try again in the daylight.


1 comment:

  1. I love Neil Diamond ..... sounds like another great day!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments