Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Walk In Capitol Park


Today was a great day for a walk
This one was to and from Capitol Park



John C. Fremont Park




 
 









 The camellia grove in Capitol Park suffered from the weather this year.
First they had no water for too many months, then heavy rain and wind for four days.
In a normal year there are thousands of perfect blossoms.  This year I had to hunt for the non-damaged ones.  The yellowish leaves show the unhealthiness of the trees. 














 This photo is not sharp but I loved the color pattern





 This Tulip Tree seems to have thrived from the
recent weather conditions.  It was so glorious I couldn't stop taking shots.
 Taking pictures of the picture takers










 Another blurry photo, but I like the cascading yellow center









 I like the reflections in the Department of Education windows at 15th and N


 My favorite neighborhood sign




 Among the reasons why I don't take money when I go for a walk


  
 Not home, but getting close





 Home is behind the short picket fence and  trees you can't see through
My caffeine dealer is on the corner in the orangy building



 Front porch garden

Home Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments