Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shadows

Fortunately the weather is cool enough for walking again

There is always something quirky


I was especially aware of the shadows today











About here I realized that the greater the light; the more vivid the shadows and wondered
if bright, sunny people, have an equally dark side. Then so much for my deep thoughts when I saw this car...an advertisement in tile


1 comment:

  1. COUNTESS
    OF AUVERGNE Why, art not thou the man?

    TALBOT I am indeed.

    COUNTESS
    OF AUVERGNE Then have I substance too.

    TALBOT No, no, I am but shadow of myself:
    You are deceived, my substance is not here;
    For what you see is but the smallest part
    And least proportion of humanity:
    I tell you, madam, were the whole frame here,
    It is of such a spacious lofty pitch,
    Your roof were not sufficient to contain't.
    ― William Shakespeare

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments