Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. Tagore

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday Appointment then Time to Kill

Appointment at UC Davis Medical Center
 Here is a flower or variety of flower I don't recall every seeing before today.

 A long flower bed of these

 Symbol on Shriner's Children Hospital at UCDMC
I didn't realize a dagger was part of the Shriner's symbol

 I like this acknowledgement of nurses

Waiting for the return bus
 This coke truck was driver less, parked  in the turn lane
on Stockton Blvd.



Sign made possible by tobacco companies
Without tobacco companies
the sign wouldn't be necessary
Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous allows you to comment without becoming a followers. In drop down box, Click Anonymous first, then make comments